[Zope] Re: Zope Myths?

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:16:43 -0700

It's kinda true. But DTML is used throughout Zope's ZMI and countless 3rd
party products. In addition, DTML is a generic macro language and is useful
in places ZPT can't go, such as ZSQL methods.

DTML may be depricated but it's not going away anytime soon no matter how
much people would like it to.

I do wonder though, is ZPT any less proprietary than DTML?