FW: [Zope] Accessing MS Exchange/Outlook through Zope

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:31:55 -0400

Sorry Sean, I relied to the wrong email..

-----Original Message-----
From: sean.upton@uniontrib.com [mailto:sean.upton@uniontrib.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 1:21 PM
To: lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com; sean.upton@uniontrib.com
Subject: RE: [Zope] Accessing MS Exchange/Outlook through Zope

Albeit not the normal use for this, you want a user folder that can provide
access to the logins on your Exchange/NT setup; the user folder would need
to be able to list all users, not just authenticate them; you would then
have your application iterate over the list of all logins, and write some
HTML form values or something...

I've never done this, but I'm pretty sure this is the easiest approach.  I
would start investigating user folders, and I would suggest that there are
likely some other folks on this list that may have some more detailed and
specific insight on this than I do; hopefully they can provide some ideas.

Sean