[Zope] Re: Dreamweaver MX, was: Zope Myths?

Aparajita Fishman aparajita@aparajitaworld.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:57:27 -0400

> At 19:09 2002-09-11 +0200, Juergen Osterberg said:
>>
>> is Dreamweaver MX btw any better than the previous version, i.e. does
>> it
>> still suffer from the fact that files need a dot and files such as
>> index_html cannot be opened properly?

I have been using Dreamweaver MX with Zope quite successfully. I just
use .html as an extension to my Zope page template names and
Dreamweaver can then recognize them as HTML.

To make this trick work, you create a DTML Method index_html which
contains the following:

<dtml-var index.html>

Your real code is then in index.html.

    Aparajita