[Zope] Memory consumtion of a zope instance

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:23:14 -0400

so you really think that coming up with a setup like you propose is
better than getting some extra RAM? i don't get it. RAM is comparably
cheap.

besides, 11-18 MB of RAM consumption for a zope process really isn't
much at all.

jens