[Zope] IPython question with zope

keo@arisztid.mentha.hu keo@goa.hu
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:34:41 -0400

so =2E=2E=2E my problem is =2E=2E=2E=2E i want to use the medusa monitor o=
f zope =2E=2E=2E with
ipython =2E=2E

ipython is cool it contains lots of useful stuff like tab completion for
everything, dumping of objects, etc

but the problem is ipython doesnt echo to my terminal the stuff what the
monitor client echoes =2E=2E only when i press ctrl-c, it ouputs everythin=
g in
a bunch like this:

Output messages=2E Log by User File Execution:

warning: unhandled connect event
Python 2=2E1=2E3 (#1, Apr 15 2002, 11:13:45)
[GCC 2=2E7=2E2=2E3]
Copyright (c) 2001-2002 Python Software Foundation=2E
All Rights Reserved=2E

[=2E=2E=2E]=20

this is actually an ipython problem, but perhaps someone knows the answer
here=2E

thanks a lot,

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E