[Zope] custom product with images

Jim Kutter jim@ebizq.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:17:09 -0400

I want to make a product that basically has two "properties": an image, and
a blurb (HTML text) that an individual can upload the image source in the
addForm... So I basically want an image with a blurb property (well, and a
custom view method)

Background info - I want to make a custom content object that someone can
add using the ZMI that is a featured blurb on our site, which has an image
and a blurb (and a linkthrough, but that's easy). Ideally the blurb would
find the section's master template macro and use that, but I figured I'd
learn to flap my wings before dive bombing...

How would I go about doing this? Should I make a ZClass inherited off an
Image?

-jim