[Zope] Weird ZMI error

Jon Erickson jon.erickson@neicoltech.org
12 Sep 2002 15:59:21 -0500

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 15:11, Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>

>  > When I log into the zope ZMI with...
>  >
>  > http://127.0.0.1/manage/
>  >
>  > ... i recieve the following error and traceback:
>  [...]
>
>  thanks for the trace back, but it helps debugging, if You could
> remember which Zope version You are running.
>  It is not 2.5.0 for sure, as there is no "len" in line 544 of
> lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py  :)

Oops!

version: Zope-2.4.3 binary packaged with python 2.1

> Btw, there should be an error in some log file, or is it not?

Yes, there was a log entry and I found that the problem is related to a
python product that I'm working on.  This is strange because I haven't
changed said products' code in a while but this error just occured
today.

/me smacks himself for not checking the log file.

Thanks for the pointers,

Jon