[Zope] CMF: SMTPRecipientsRefused

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:06:19 +0200

Bryan C. Andregg writes:
 > While trying to use the "I've forgotten my password" page, it generates this
 > error,
 >
 >   SMTPRecipientsRefused
This is an error generated by your mail host.

  It refuses to send the message to the recipient.
  This may be because its configuration restricts it to local mail only
  or because the mail address is somehow wrong...

  Check the configuration of your mail server...

 > Other mail from the system, using the same mailhost works just fine. I've
 > checked to make sure that the portal has a top level property for
 > email_from_address and it does. I see a connection to the mail server in the
 > maillog.
If necessary, log the email generated by Zope and relayed to the
mail server to find out what may be wrong.

Dieter