[Zope] Passing parameters to Pyhton method

Juan Manuel Ruiz García juanm_ruiz@yahoo.es
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:58:40 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to do something that maybe can't be done...

First, I get some variables joined in DTML variable "present" with:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('present.name',name)">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('present.lastname',lastname)">

If I use

<dtml-var present.name>

I can see what I expected (the name), but I want to pass the "present"
"record" to a Pyhton Method... I know that if I build a form and use the
":record", it would work, but I don't want to build a form unless necessary.

Zope returns a "NameError" when I call the script with present as a
parameter. Is there any way to make this work?

Actually, my "present" variable contains 10 fields, so I just want to pass
ONLY one parameter instead of 10, that's why I don't want to give all the
parameters alone, I want them "grouped"

Thank you...

Yahoo! Messenger
Descárgalo ya desde http://messenger.yahoo.es