[Zope] Reference to Local Context of a Macro

Edward Pollard pollej@uleth.ca
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:49:34 -0600

On Friday, September 13, 2002, at 11:43 AM, Paul Winkler wrote:

>> Is this possible? I cannot determine the correct path notation for it
>> (template and here refer to the context of the main page template
>> calling the macro).
>
> You want container.
> container refers to the container of the actual source template,
> not the calling context.

I always neglect to include all the things I try before mailing out in
desperation :-)

I tried container (tal:attributes="src
container/filename/absolute_url"), and it does not work, breaking
unless I have a copy of the graphic one level up (where the file
calling the macro resides).

So either
a) container doesn't work as described here in this case, or
b) I'm just using it wrong. See parenthetical code snippet to see if
that is the case

Thanks for your consideration...

Edward