[Zope] Odd problem updating a PostgreSQL DB

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:58:08 -0500

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 10:38:24PM +0200, Jerome Alet wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 02:47:59PM -0500, Tim Wilson wrote:
> >
> > Any ideas? I've looked carefully at the code and don't see anything
> > obvious. I can certainly post it if anyone is interested in looking more
> > closely, but I wonder if this little problem is a common one and I'm
> > just missing something between my ears.
>
> Please could you check if the same requests in psql procuce the same
> result ? The same with the Python module the database adapter relies
> on.

Doing the SQL manually with psql works perfectly. I'm using Psycopg and
the ZPsycopgDA, BTW.

I will post the relevant code in a message to follow this one. Thanks to
all who have responded to my question.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com