Re[2]: [Zope] VirtualHostMonster and Realm

Ulrich Wisser Ulrich Wisser <u.wisser@publisher.de>
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:16:19 +0200

Hello Dieter,

> Ulrich Wisser writes:
>  > on my Zope (2.5.1) I try to run several virtual host with
>  > the help of VirtualHostMonster. That works just fine, but
>  > with basic authentication all hosts will show the same
>  > realm.
> You can configure the REALM.
> Please search the mailing list archives for "realm" and "REALM".

I already did know about Z_REALM. And that was the only
thing the archive and Google did recommend. But that doesn't
solve my problem. Z_REALM defines the realm for the whole
Zope instance but I have several virtual hosts on my
instance and want every host to have it's own realm.

Any idea?

Thanks

Ulrich

--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg