[Zope] Changing Passwords (exUserFolder, CMF)

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:06:48 -0400

--8WrCe9AcAtQcsvil

I have exUserFolder (postgresql) and the CMF working very well
together. I've written a short form and script to allow users to change
their passwords that returns a redirect to a "user profile" page. The script
runs great until the redirect and then prompts the user for their username =
and
password again (presumably because it's been changed). I'd like to skip this
step if possible. Ideas?
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--8WrCe9AcAtQcsvil