[Zope] Accessing local filesystem through Webdav ( Zope ) ?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:29:36 +0300

Blob,

LocalFS almost solved my problems by mapping file system to Zope -
fowever it doesn't yet support WebDav, which brings me back to my
problem. How could I get local file system visible in Zope - so that it
would work also with Webdav?

Why?

Well at our office we have a samba share on server and intranet in Zope.
I would like to map the samba share to Zope -- and then also open
intranet to outside network, so that people would be able to log in to
intranet from home and also access the file share which normally is
accessed through a network drive at the office.

--
Heimo Laukkanen
Oy Fountain Park Ltd