[Zope] Zope and WebSphere

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:59:13 +0300

 >I have a client who currently uses WebSphere to host all his stuff, >using
 >jsp and JavaBeans. What are the options to have WebSphere and Zope
 >happily
 >live next to each other? Does WebSphere use Appache, or does it have >it's
 >own webserver?

Well, you could let Zope live happily beside the websphere without any
problems. For example in another port. Then the application in websphere
could redirect requests to zope when necessary and vice versa.

If you want really cool interoperability, you could share user and
sessiondata in database so that the same session would be handed over
from Websphere to Zope and back.

--
Heimo Laukkanen
Oy Fountain Park Ltd