[Zope] Zope, fastcgi, Apache 2.0 - need a dummy file!?

Edward Muller edwardam@interlix.com
16 Sep 2002 23:25:40 -0500

Yes, this is how fastcgi works.

You may want to try using rewrite instead of fastcgi.

I don't know what the verdict is on speed of one verse the other. I've
heard arguments both ways, but no real numbers...

If anyone can point out numbers I'd love to see them.