[Zope] CFP: UK Python Conference 2003

Duncan Booth duncan@rcp.co.uk
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:26:11 +0100

I realise not everyone on the Zope list will
follow the main Python newsgroups, so I'm posting
a copy of this message for the benefit of the Zope
community:

                    *** Call for Participation ***
                      UK Python Conference 2003

                            April 2-3 2003
                         Holiday Inn, Oxford

The UK Python Conference 2003 is being held in
conjunction with the larger ACCU conference. The
conference will include two days of papers
arranged in 90 minute speaking slots with either
one or two tracks.

The audience is highly technical and will include
experts in many fields of computing, some of whom
may know little or nothing about Python. Talks
will be welcomed on any aspect of Python, but we
are especially interested in the following:

        - Commercial applications for Python
        - Cross-language talks

Speakers are welcome from the UK or the rest of
the world, however our budget for overseas
speakers may be limited.

To submit a proposal, send an email message to
duncan@rcp.co.uk by 2nd October 2002. In your
message, please include the following:

        - Speaker name and affiliation
        - Contact address