[Zope] Checking zope userfolder root

chrisf chrisf@fagmed.uit.no
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:11:01 +0200

Tried this pythion script from within a ZCLASS product

pub = ['changed']
for item in context.ZopeFind(context.Bio,obj_metatypes=['Course_Topic'],
search_sub=1):
      if getattr(item[1],'index_html'):pub.append(item[1].absolute_url())
return pub

The getattr line triggers a User Authorization window (user, password).
I just want the statement to fail, indicating that current user is not allowed
access to that folder.
Is that so '****' hard. I have tried skip_unauthorized in every possible syntax. It
doesn't work.
Maybe because it is being called from within a ZClass product.
Who knows.
I just want users to log in and be redirected to their 'Base'catalogue