[Zope] TextIndexNG and mime type

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:36:08 -0400

Forgot to mention:  Zope 2.5.1 and TextIndexNG 1.0

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Kevin
Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 8:59 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] TextIndexNG and mime type

I just installed TextIndexNG and I cannot seem to get it to create an index
on existing catalog context.  I keep getting the error(s):

"text/x-unknown-content-type" not registered in registry "converters"
or,
"application/octet-stream" not registered in registry "converters"

or something similar.

The first error message occurs if the content_type is
application/octet-stream.  The second error occurs only on selected items
that have content_type of application/pdf.   Can anyone offer an idea as to
what is going on?

Thanks,

Kevin