[Zope] List of "current" and deprecated products?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:06:39 -0300

On Qui 19 Set 2002 10:43, David Mitchell wrote:
| Hello everyone,
|
| Watching the mailing list lately, there's been a lot of messages saying
| that "product X is old/deprecated, and you should be using product Y
| instead". Like probably a few other relative newcomers developing their
| first few Zope solutions, this is starting to make me nervous...
|
| Is a list of current and deprecated products held in some central place?  I
| don't monitor the release of new products religiously, so I'm using those
| products that are covered in (outdated?) documentation rather than
| continually checking to see if there's something newer & better around.

Theres no such thing currently, but there are plans to have this when the new
version of Zope.org arrives (no date yet). There are also plans to make Zope
Products possible to update TTW.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

A Linux machine! because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste!
(By jjs@wintermute.ucr.edu, Joe Sloan)