[Zope] Still No TextIndexNG on Win2000 (ALMOST SOLVED)

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:49:57 +0100

There were binary releases of the extensions for Win32
in the past and there will be in the future. But with
the lack of resources and a fresh installed Windows
system I can't provide them at the moment....maybe
over the weekend I will have time to work on that issue.

Andreas

--On Donnerstag, 19. September 2002 15:17 -0700 Andy McKay <andy@agmweb.ca>