[Zope] Upgrading Zope instances from 2.5 to 2.6a

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
23 Sep 2002 14:20:30 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade one of our instances from Zope 2.5 to 2.6a ...
We are running the instance using INSTANCE_HOME so I have just started
to Zope-2.6 with this instance home ..

But I get the following error:
2002-09-23T14:01:00 ERROR(200) Zope Couldn't install BackTalk
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.Application, line 639, in install_product
   - __traceback_info__: BackTalk
  Module Products.BackTalk, line 48, in initialize
  Module App.ProductContext, line 327, in registerHelp
  Module App.ProductContext, line 253, in registerHelpTopic
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 269, in _setObject
  Module HelpSys.HelpTopic, line 79, in manage_afterAdd
  Module HelpSys.HelpTopic, line 92, in index_object
  Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 452, in catalog_object
  Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 352, in catalogObject
  Module Products.PluginIndexes.TextIndex.TextIndex, line 307, in
index_object
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 533, in setstate
SystemError: Failed to import class Splitter from module
Products.PluginIndexes.TextIndex.Splitter.ZopeSplitter

The error appears for all the products.
Looks like something has changed in PluginIndexes ?
:-)

What should I do in order to correct the error ?

--
Gitte Wange
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org

Win98 error 002: Insufficient diskspace. You need at least 300 GB free
memory.