[Zope] breadcrumbs ques

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:05:33 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_uUcEUE2z+EwT/rbEhnFWTQ)

Its possible that my setup is comple however to get even a minimal
breadcrumbs I have to at the very least get this foolowing PyScript to
work (a pared down version of yours)

url = context.getPhysicalRoot().absolute_url()
print url
return printed

which is in the directory : /site/layout (/being the Zope Root)

And I still get the Attribute Error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: getPhysicalRoot

Traceback (innermost last):
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
150, in publish_module
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
114, in publish
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
   (Object: layout)
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
98, in publish
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 88,
in mapply
   (Object: gen_nav_list)
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
39, in call_object
   (Object: gen_nav_list)
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py,
line 252, in __call__
   (Object: gen_nav_list)
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py,
line 283, in _bindAndExec
   (Object: gen_nav_list)
 File
/var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/PythonScript.py,
line 302, in _exec
   (Object: gen_nav_list)
   (Info: ({'script': <PythonScript instance at 8d7e720>, 'context':
<Folder instance at 8cf14f0>, 'container': <Folder instance at 8cf14f0>,
'traverse_subpath': []}, (), {}, None))
 File Script (Python), line 3, in gen_nav_list
 File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/AccessControl/ZopeGuards.py,
line 58, in guarded_getattr
   (Object: layout)
AttributeError: (see above)

If I can fix this, everything else would work. Why should I be getting
this error??

Thanks,
AM

Chris Withers wrote:

> AM wrote:
>
>> well the script & dtml method that you provided I copied into a
>> directory /site/layout
>> In the same directory I have another method that calls the dtml
>> method(yours)
>

> Why this setup? Why not just include the DTML of my method in your
> method? How are you calling my method from your method?
>
>> and finally all over the site dtml documents call the dtml method
>> that calls the dtml method that calls the python script.... :)
>

> How is this calling done?
>
>> However The same errors are generated when I press the test tab on
>> the script page. or the I try to view the dtml method that you provided
>

> weird, sorry, out of luck :-(
>
> Chris
>

> .

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes

--Boundary_(ID_uUcEUE2z+EwT/rbEhnFWTQ)--