Re[2]: [Zope] w3c validation and <base .../> tag

Ulrich Wisser Ulrich Wisser <u.wisser@publisher.de>
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:38:25 +0200

Hello,

> Perhaps another option would be to make zope have an option to spit out the
> ' /' or not rather than requiring source code changes. Alas, this would also
> affect other products. Image, for example, also spits out ' />'.

yes, but for the image tag the w3c validator does not
complain. I don't even get a warning for that it is ignored.
Whereas the <base .../> tag is tagged as error. STRANGE!?!

Ulrich

--

World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg
http://www.publisher.de   Tel: +46-8-53460905    Fax: +46-8-534 609 06