[Zope] Re: registerBeforeTraverse()

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:35:06 +0200

On Monday 23 September 2002 22:07, Evan Simpson wrote:
> I think you're misunderstanding the purpose of the BeforeTraverse hook.
Yes. Seems to be...

> Did you really intend to return HTML whenever the Folder *containing*
> your Product's instance is traversed? =20
Well, not exactly. I want to check some information, e.g. in the Session =
and=20
then forward somewhere, if no such information even if you call not=20
index_html, but something else, ZSQLMethod with parameters, for example..=
=2E

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

As of 2.91, these bugs have all been fixed.  We look forward=20
to new ones, well, not exactly...
=09=09-- libstdc++-v3 FAQ