[Zope] How to include packages in INSTANCE_HOME

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:37:36 +0200

Goto /Control_Panel/DebugInfo and have a look at the sys.path
Both INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python and INSTANCE_HOME should be listed

So, what you do should work ;-)

Stefan

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/