[Zope] Missing.Value

Oliver Marx Oliver@tekk.dk
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:09:48 +0200

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Oliver Marx writes:
>  > I have a Z SQL object which returns Missing.Value
>  >
>  > How do I preform a check for Missing.Value in python?
> I would change the database adapter. It should return None
> rather than "Missing.Value".
>

> Dieter

Well, do you know of a working DA for MSSQL for windows which works? ;)
I the adapter was Open Source we would go a fix the bug - but it isn't!
egenix is coding on a ODBC DA AWS but they will release it under a
commercial license - which is ok - but not perfect in this case.

We are working for a goverment agency and they *want* a Open Source
solution.

\Oliver