[Zope] SQL Forms Wizard vs. Znolk SQL Wizard...3,2,1 Fight!

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:24:39 +0100

this could even turn into a three way match:
http://www.zope.org/Members/adustman/Products/SQLBlender

which is like znolk, but adds a couple of nice things into sqlgroup to
let you do things like

update aardvark
<dtml-sqlgroup set noparens>
<dtml-sqltest name type="string" op="eq">
<dtml-comma>
<dtml-sqltest length type="int" op="eq" optional>
<dtml-comma>
<dtml-sqltest age type="int" op="eq" optional>
</dtml-sqlgroup>
where aard_id = <dtml-sqlvar id type="int">

to build flexible update statements to match whatever parameters you
pass in.