updated - Re: [Zope] ZSQL question - probably a stupid one!

Dan Jacobs dan@danjacobs.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:06:22 +0100 (BST)

OK -

I am doing something wrong here so let me explain what I am trying to do
maybe then someone can advice.

I have.

 1. a form that submits to a dtml method
 2. dtml method does a dtml-call to some ZSQL
 3. the ZSQL is doing a load of inserts then 1 select at the end.

My new question.  How do I display the results of the select at the end?

Can I do this from my dtml method (2)?

Then depending on the answer and how it works I might need the first
question answered.

Thanks in advance,

Dan