[Zope] DocumentLibrary, KebasData and https

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:22:19 +0800

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 19:31, Ken wrote:

> ---
>
> Yesterday I ran my site with the 'good' zope, and found that I still ha=
ve a
> big problem. My site makes extensive use of KebasData. Before upgrading=
> 2.5.1 KebasData was causing Zope to crash a lot. It seemed to be barfin=
g at
> some of my regular expressions, at which I am far from expert. When I
> switched to 2.5.1 in desparation, this problem went away. Well, with th=
> SSL-enabled zope, it's back.
>
> Which doesn't mean that it is caused by the availability of the ssl, of
> course.
>
> So that's it. I need those https documents, and it would be great if
> KebasData could also do https (I had sacrificed that for the stability)=
=2E

> Now, any ideas?

no ideas, just questions

you're running zope + ssl.  and you're using KebasData.  are you sucking =
in=20
data from another secure site?  your site?

i'm not using ope+ssl, but with vanilla zope, i can suck data from https.=
  not=20
sure if that's what you want.