[Zope] how can I run two zope on the same machine?

eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:41:35 -0400

Change the port number in the z2.py file (root of zope instance)

line 335
# Port for HTTP Server. The standard port for HTTP services is 80.
HTTP_PORT=8080

line 347
# Port for the FTP Server. The standard port for FTP services is 21.
FTP_PORT=8021

yan zhang <yanzhang868@yahoo.com> on 09/25/2002 07:04:35 PM