[Zope] ZPT and SESSION variable

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:34:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

searching the web for the subject keywords I found:

    http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1024946669

If I try this example:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<head>
 <title tal:content="template/title">Influenza</title>
 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="influenza.css">
</head>

-->

Errors

Compilation failed
TAL.TALDefs.METALError: define-slot must be within a define-macro, at line 7, column 1

Any hint how to do this right or any other possibility to foreward a variable
to a page template by a python script?

My intend was something like this:

session=context.REQUEST.SESSION

session['var'] = 'variable'

if REQUEST is not None:
    return container['test.html'](REQUEST)

But may be I could foreward var in any other way and this I would not
neet the SESSIOn variable.

Kind regards

         Andreas.