[Zope] How to break redirect

Espen Wiborg espenhw+zope@empolis.no
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:41:41 +0200

Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net> writes:
> Espen Wiborg wrote:
>> I should mention (this may not have been quite clear from my original
>> mail) that this only happens to part of the site; that is, I can
>> access /foo/manage_workspace, but /foo/bar/manage_workspace redirects
>> to /foo/bar/index_html.
> How are the permissions on foo? On foo/bar/?

Aha!  This nudged me in the right direction.  It seems that the acl on
this subdirectory was keyed to the user name 'superuser', while I had
set up 'zopeadmin' as the superuser...  Thanks for all your help!

--
Espen Wiborg <espenhw+zope@empolis.no>
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.