[Zope] Web application for Property company

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:25:33 -0700

I disagree with this. Read the Zope Book. Use the Zope Developer's Guide as
a reference only once you grok the Zope book. The Dev guide starts out with
a chapter on components that has little if anything to do with the 2.x
series. I wasted a great deal of time studying components.