[Zope] What New Zope Products & Python Extensions I HAVE to Try Right Away?

Chris Abraham chris@zdev.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:51:01 -0700 (PDT)

Zope Stars:

I have recently become laid-off and have some time to get up-to-date with all
the cool new code out there that I can import or plop into my Products
directory and I am asking the Main Corpus of the Zope Community to help me out.

I will try just about anything, but I am focusing these days on automating my
little firm, so I am interested in Professional Services tools such as
Groupware, Project Management, Timesheets, Time Management, the elusive Zope
IMAP Client, etc...

Cheers,

Chris

=====
--
chris abraham <chrisabraham@yahoo.com> +1 202-452-7442 tel
po box 15163 washington, dc 20003-0163 +1 202-478-0276 fax