[Zope] UK Based Zope/Python Programmers Needed

Ian J Cottee icottee@bluefountain.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:31:39 +0900

Hope this short note is not out of place.

We are looking for Zope/Python Programmers (with SQL knowledge) to work
in our offices in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Work will involve a certain
amount of travel around Europe. Even if you are not in the UK, we may be
interested in trying you out remotely first for a trial period if you
would consider moving afterwards to Liverpool for a full time role.

If you are interested or know anybody else who is interested please mail
in the first instance to recruitment@bluefountain.com. Please do not
mail me.

We now return you to your normal viewing

Ian Cottee
Blue Fountain Systems Ltd