[Zope] What New Zope Products & Python Extensions I HAVE to Try Right Away?

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:12:21 -0400

I don't know if such a doc exists, if it does you'll probably find it at

http://plone.org/documentation/

Plone IMO basically *is* a very souped-up CMF. Its pretty flexible, pretty
heavy, very pretty and you don't have to know very much to use it. Its got
lots of features, its high profile and in these ways its kind of nice for
the zope world in general because it has caught people's attention outside
of the zope world in a positive way.

it doesn't do all the things that Chris was looking for, i don't think it
does any of them really?

I would say its a bit more than just an example app, its something that
works well and looks good right out of the box.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion