[Zope] Easy <dtml-sendmail> syntax question.

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I have been playing with dtml-senmail for the first
time and I have
gotten stuck on something. I have a DTML Method
named 'send_email_setup' with:
<dtml-var standard_html_header>

<form action="send_email">
SMTP Host: <input type="text" name="smtphost"><br>
Send To: <input type="text" name="recipient"><br>
Subject: <input type="text" name="subject"><br>
<input type="submit">
</form>
which calls the 'send_email' DTML Method:
<dtml-var standard_html_header>

<dtml-sendmail smtphost=<dtml-var smtphost>>