[Zope] Re: A simple patch file question

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:33:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dieter,
Well, I figured out my problem. Im an Idiot! Seriously
though, I was trying to patch 'xmlrpclib.py'. This
would explain why I couldn't find any of the
contextual information from the patch. I should have
read more carefully ("I patched "ZPublisher.xmlrpc" to
send tracebacks with the response."). I was just so
used to using 'xmlrpclib.py' for xmlrpc client
functions that it went right over my head. Thanks
nonetheless, and at least this forced me to learn
about patch,diff,and ZPublisher :)
Regards,
Derek Basch