[Zope] Get files from outside zope

Oliver Skiebe oliver.skiebe@gmx.net
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:41:58 +0200

hi,

if you only need file access, i would recommend LocalFS;
if you need to manipulate those files - i.e. want them
embedded as disparate zope objects, check out
ExternalFile. works great.
depending on your os, you could use smb or nfs file sharing
to map remote file systems to your zope box.

- cheers, oliver