[Zope] Listing external directory contents

michael.taņag almightymike@yahoo.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

--0-317036516-1033368756=:6056

hi! I was able to use LocalFS to access files from a different PC. But I need to view its contents or display it on an DTML page. I can't seem to use objectValues since it returns a blank page. Do you guys know a way in which I can get and display ng contents of an external directory in localFS?

Thank YOU!