[Zope] Zope and memory leaks

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:08:31 +0200

This smells very much like http://collector.zope.org/Zope/421.
Apply one of the workarounds or the patch mentioned in the collector issue
and see whether you situation changes. This is fixed in Zope 2.6 BTW.

HTH,
Stefan

--On Montag, 30. September 2002 12:30 -0700 Howard Hansen

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/