[Zope] Replacing index_html with index.html

Niclas Kuehne nk@nkmail.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:55:14 -0600

On April 2, 2003 03:54 am, Dylan Reinhardt wrote:

Thanks again for the help!

I created a trivial DTML Document called "index.html" and it works
fine. This narrows the problem down a little bit. The reason the
error comes up seems to root in the "Unified HTMLDocument"
http://dev.zope.org/Members/lheber/software Product that I am using
to automatically add the "standard_html_header" and footer to all
uploaded files. This is a requirement for the project...

It seems that Unified HTML Documents can not be called this way. I
don't know exactly where the error is. Is there any other way to
implement a control that adds the "standard_html_header" and footer
information automatically and replaces eveything except for the body
of a document during upload? I used to use the HTMLDocument Product
but I can't get it to work with Zope 2.6.1...

Niclas Kuehne