[Zope] Uploading Image

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
03 Apr 2003 07:27:07 -0800

If I understand you correctly, you have some image files on your server
that you want to load in as Zope objects, but since they're on the
server you aren't able to use HTTP upload to do it.

If that's the case, check out:

http://www.zope.org/Members/camil7/bulk_image_upload

It was written to solve a slightly different problem, but should do the
trick.

HTH,

Dylan