[Zope] redirects & POST

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:46:28 -0800 (PST)

I have a form that uses POST to transfer it's output because there is a
lot of text and because I don't want it exposed on the command line.

The form gets processed and then wants to return the same material,
slightly modified, to the original form to repopulate.  To do this
I generally redirect to the original form with the variables appened as
quote_plus() quoted name/value pairs in the usual GET format.

Is there some way to use POST in this context?

If it's significant, the form is embeded in a frameset.

	-dra