[Zope] How can I customize the propertysheet management interface?

Fabio Rolando ziofunk@tiscali.it
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 11:23:06 +0200

Hi everybody.
I have a ZClass with a propertysheet with a number of properties. I have
created my own MyZClass_addForm and MyZClass_add in order to give users an
interface to handle the creation of instances of MyZClass and the
definition of the properties in the way I want them to do it. Now I would
like to use a similar interface when the user needs to modify the
properties, but I can not figure out how I can modify the
.../propertysheets/my_propertysheet/manage page.
I hope you can help me. Than you in advance.
Regards. Fabio