[Zope] Trouble with CookieCrumbler in a folder

John Coleman jcoleman@sbc.edu
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:26:36 -0400

Using Zope 2.5.1 with python 2.1.3 on Linux (RH 7.1).

For some reason when I put a CookieCrumbler(0.5) instance in a folder, I hit
the redirection limit when accessing the folder's index_html.  I'm using
LDAPUserFolder 2.0 in the same folder.

Even pointing directly to the login_form doesn't work.  I've removed references
to standard_html_footer and standard_html_header from the dtml method created.
  I've made sure anonymous users have permission on the login_form method.
I've tried checking both the "Always redirect" and "Use cookie paths" options,
and neither seems to help.  The kicker is that it works just fine if I drop the
CookieCrumbler in the root folder.

Can anyone offer a suggestion?  I couldn't find anything about this topic in a
search of the archives (limited as that search is).  Thanks,

--
John Coleman
jcoleman@sbc.edu