[Zope] Progress information for long running process

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:50:31 +0200

Eddie M=F6nch wrote at 2003-4-8 17:13 +0200:
 > Could someone help with this problem:
 > I have a long running process performed with an external method. Long
 > means > 30 min. At the and I'm giving back HTML code to the calling
 > object. What I need now is same sort of progress information on the we=
 > page (e.g. Processing step 50 out of 100). Has anyone an idea how to d=
 > this?=20

A long time ago, I read an announcement for "LocalProc".
When I remember right, this product should facilitate
handling of long running processes.

I never used it, but maybe, it helps you.

Dieter