[Zope] Error: The ZGadflyDA product must be installed

Gabriele Bartolini g.bartol@comune.prato.it
09 Apr 2003 09:21:19 +0200

--=-pmhd+t4afjMRzk4XGFXs

> Could be, but It Works For Me. There may be something amiss with regards=20
> to how it was installed from source. Have you tried one of the=20
> precompiled binary distributions?

I tried the binary distribution too. Just typed ./install

> Otherwise, I guess you can file an issue at the Collector.

How can I do this? Sorry ... but I am new to Zope. :-)

Thanks a lot JCC,

-Gabriele

--=20
Gabriele Bartolini - Web Programmer
Comune di Prato - Prato - Tuscany - Italy
g.bartol@comune.prato.it | http://www.comune.prato.it
> find bin/laden -name osama -exec rm {} ;

--=-pmhd+t4afjMRzk4XGFXs

--=-pmhd+t4afjMRzk4XGFXs--