[Zope] CallProfiler with filesystem objects

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 12:42:26 +0200

You have to edit the 'profileable_modules' structure in CallProfiler.py.
Meta types for FS objects are not correct there. 'Filesystem DTML Method'
should be 'FSDTMLMethod', same for the others.

Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 09. April 2003 11:25 +0100 Heimo Laukkanen <huima@huima.net>